Hand and body soap
Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Lavender
Icelandic sea salt
Clary sage, a native plant in the Mediterranean, combined with lavender and cedarwood can act as an anti-stressor and calm your mind. Take a shower after a long and intensive day with Reynisfjara to relax.
All Reynisfjara soaps are plastic-free, plant-based, and handmade making every soap bar unique varying in design and weight, while carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Reynisfjara soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Reynisfjara, a black sand beach on the South coast of Iceland, is famous for the remarkable basalt columns formation, and the deadly sneaker waves which are manifested in the design.
Made in the Netherlands.
Always keep the soap in a dry place after use.
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Salvia sclarea (clary) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, Juniperus virginiana cedarwood oil*, Charcoal powder, Mica (CI77019, CI 77891, CI 77861, CI 77007), linalool**, geraniol**, limonene**
**naturally present in essential oil, potential allergens
All Soypa soaps comply with the EU Directive on cosmetic products and were assessed according to the EU regulations by the certified chemist.
In case of pregnancy, potential allergies, or any other condition, consult with your doctor before using the product.
About the ingredients:
Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effects.
- Sweet almond oil contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high antioxidant vitamin E and linoleic acid content which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Activated charcoal* cleans the impurities and reduces the pore size. It is suitable for any skin type.