Hand and body soap
Arctic thyme powder
Icelandic sea salt
This soap is intended for people who have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies. Arctic thyme is effective against the bacteria causing acne and irritation and protects the skin from premature aging and redness. Kaolin and Moroccan clay soothe sensitive skin, cleanses the impurities, and promote skin blood circulation.
All Highlands soaps are plastic-free, plant-based, and handmade making every soap bar unique varying in design and weight, while carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Highlands soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Highlands are the most fascinating and unique inner part of Iceland with volcanos, glaciers, and steamy geothermal areas. In the summertime, arctic thyme colors the ground around Iceland in pink patches, including the Highlands.
Made in the Netherlands.
Always keep the soap in a dry place after use.
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Thymus Praecox
About the ingredients:Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effects.
- Sweet almond oil* contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil* is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high antioxidant vitamin E and linoleic acid content, which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Arctic thyme is effective against the bacteria causing acne and irritation and protects the skin from premature aging and redness.
- Kaolin and Morrocan clay soothe sensitive skin, cleanses the impurities, and promote skin blood circulation.