Hand and body soap bar
Lemon, Spearmint, Eucalyptus
Icelandic sea salt
Hengifoss is a perfect soap bar for an awakening morning shower and to start a day on a positive note. Activated charcoal and clay gently purify the skin, while lemon, spearmint, and eucalyptus act as mood busters. In case of a cold or flu take a shower with Hengifoss to relieve the symptoms. Lemon and eucalyptus are great insect repellents, making this soap perfect for summer walks.
All Hengifoss soaps are plastic-free, plant-based, and handmade making every soap bar unique varying in design and weight, while carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients have a skin-nourishing and regenerative effect. A recycled paper packaging has an environmental fact written related to the soap theme. Hengifoss soap is not tested on animals nor contains any animal-origin ingredients.
Soap inspired by the impressive Hengifoss waterfall smells like a fresh glacier water flow, while activated charcoal and red Moroccan clay layers represent black basalt and red clay strata at the waterfall.
Made in the Netherlands.
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Apricot Kernelate, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Castorate*, Sodium Chloride, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, Mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Charcoal powder, Montmorillonite, linalool**, geraniol**, limonene** citral**
**naturally present in essential oil
About the ingredients:
Soypa handmade soaps contain carefully selected organic*, plant-based ingredients with skin nourishing and regenerative effects.
- Sweet almond oil* contains vitamin A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties, improves skin tone, and helps with dry skin.
- Apricot kernel oil* is rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E and oleic and linoleic acids. It is moisturizing and has soothing and regenerative properties.
- Castor oil* contains linoleic acid which acts as a humectant to retain skin moisture. It stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut oil* is high in lauric and linoleic acids, which hydrate and protect the skin. It reduces inflammation and increases collagen production.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant due to the high content of vitamins A, D, E, and K, which provide a moisturizing effect for the skin.
- Shea butter* has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the content of linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. These acids restore lipids and retain skin moisture. It is anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties due to the significant levels of vitamins A and E.
- Sunflower oil* has a high antioxidant vitamin E and linoleic acid content, which maintains the skin’s natural barrier and improves hydration.
- Sea salt contains several skin-healing minerals, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, and potassium which absorb toxins and promote skin regeneration.
- Activated charcoal cleans the impurities and reduces the pore size. It is suitable for any skin type.
- Lemon* essential oil has a high content of vitamin C, which promotes collagen production, and is antioxidant, antiseptic, and antibacterial. It is also a great insect repellent.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has many beneficial properties - antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial, and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. It is used as an insect repellent.
- Spearmint essential oil, sweeter and milder than peppermint, has a calming and relaxing effect. It is high in antioxidants and has strong antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.